Nembutal Injectable is a short-acting barbiturate injection, chemically designated as sodium 5-ethyl-5-(1-methylbutyl) barbiturate. The barbiturates are nonselective central nervous system depressants which are primarily used as sedative hypnotics and also anticonvulsants in sub-hypnoticdoses. Nembutal Injectable is used short-term as a sedative to treat insomnia, or to cause you to fall asleep for surgery. Pentobarbital is also used as an emergency treatment for seizures.
Pentobarbital is injected into a muscle, or into a vein through an IV. A healthcare provider will usually give you this injection.Your doctor will prescribe your exact dose, and how often it should be given. This medicine is given through a needle placed in one of your veins or as a shot into a muscle.
Nembutal Injectable is indicated as:
• Hypnotics, for the short-term treatment of insomnia, since they appear to lose their effectiveness for sleep induction and sleep maintenance after 2 weeks.
• Anticonvulsant, in anaesthetic doses, in the emergency control of certain acute convulsive episodes, e.g., those associated with status epilepticus, cholera, eclampsia, meningitis, tetanus, and toxic reactions to strychnine or local anaesthetics.
Dosages of barbiturates must be individualized with full knowledge of their particular characteristics and recommended rate of administration. Factors of consideration are the patient's age, weight, and condition.
• If you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant, you should not use Nembutal Injectable as it can cause foetal damage. Therefore, doctors don’t recommend this drug to pregnant women. Too rapid administration may even cause respiratory depression, apnea and vasodilation with fall in blood pressure.
• An overdose of pentobarbital can be fatal.
• Do not drink alcohol. Dangerous side effects can occur when alcohol is combined with pentobarbital.
You should not use this medication if you are allergic to pentobarbital, or if you have:
• Porphyria (a genetic enzyme disorder that causes symptoms affecting the skin or nervous system).
• Liver or kidney disease
• Chronic pain
• Severe or uncontrolled asthma or COPD
• A history of mental illness or suicide attempt
• Ahistory of addiction to drugs or alcohol.
Tell your doctor about all other medications you use, especially:
• CNS depressants
• Alcohol or ethanol
• Antagonizes anticoagulants
• Other steroid hormones (eg., oral contraceptives)
• Birth control pills or hormone replacement estrogens
• Blood thinners
• MAO inhibitors
• Other seizure medications
• Steroid medications.
Call your doctor at once if you have a serious side- effect such as:
• Weak or shallow breathing
• Slow heart rate, weak pulse
• Feeling like you might pass out
• Problems with memory or concentration
• Excitement, irritability, or aggression
• Overactive reflexes
• Impotency in men.
Nembutal Store is the ideal stop to buy Nembutal Injectable online. We provide you Nembutal Injectable for sale online at nominal price, delivered at your doorstep. We are the leading supplier of Nembutal (Sodium Pentobarbital) and other barbiturates online. We ship discreetly and risk free to individuals and laboratories.